Europe , Wales , N. Wales , Clwyd , Denbighshire , Prestatyn
£65.00 – £80.00 per day
16 May 2018
13 June 2018
I am currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for one of my primary schools in Prestatyn to work with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources. To also supervise whole classes occasionally during the short-term absence of teachers. This school has around 400 pupils aged between 3 and 11.
The school has a tradition of fostering an inclusive, happy and caring family atmosphere and they believe in encouraging every child to achieve his/her potential, making learning an enjoyable and exciting experience.
Depending on experience and qualifications I can pay between £65 and £80 per day for this role.
You will be:
- Passionate about education
- Confident to plan and prepare lessons for whole classes with teachers across all year groups.
- Encourage pupils interaction and engagement
- Have a caring a supportive personality and acting like a role model
- Support and supervise pupils in small groups or individually to achieve their learning targets
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum
In return I will offer you:
- Supported by me individual and by an award-winning team and an award-winning compliance department with collectively over 15 years education recruitment experience.
- A range of day to day and Long Term Positions to suit your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme (£250 cash back)
- Cash back on your DBS if a new one is required.
- Free training and development
- Negotiable daily pay rates
Call Nia on 01352 713258 to find out more.