Europe , England , N. W. England , Merseyside , St. Helens
£400.00 – £600.00 per week
St. Helens Y2 Ad1526485356
16 May 2018
13 June 2018
An Ofsted 'Good' school is on an exciting journey where they are looking to expand and develop. We, therefore, are looking for a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher to teach Year 2 and join the school's dynamic team.
The role a teacher plays is truly instrumental; it is their ability, skillset, knowledge and enthusiasm, which determines the success of children they teach. Therefore, we are looking for a teacher who knows how to enthuse, connect and inspire children to ensure our pupils' have the best possible chance to succeed.
We understand that as a Key stage 1 teacher, there are various pressures that come with the preparation for phonics and SATs assessments. As much as we look for teachers who will invest and care about our pupils', it is equally important we support and invest in our teachers too. Therefore, at CER we ensure we look after all our teachers and have all the support necessary to be happy in their role.
CER can offer you:
- Support with interview and lesson preparation when applying for the job
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a primary specialist
- Free, continuous CPD courses, supported by the school and CER
- Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale
- Opportunity to sign off 2 terms of your induction year
- Career development and progression opportunities
If you would like to express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the CER Liverpool Branch on 0151 242 6030 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.