Europe , England , South East England , Kent , Sidcup
£110.00 – £150.00 per day
14 September 2018
12 October 2018
Are you an Art Teacher, looking for a new role?
Are you looking to work in an encouraging and dedicated environment?
Are you looking for a supportive and committed senior management team?
CER are recruiting for an Art& DT Teacher to join a vibrant and popular school in the Borough of Sidcup, Kent. This is a full time Art & DT Teacher position available from October. Interviews are to be held with the school ASAP.
About the Role
- Art & DT Teacher (teaching students in Years 7 - 11)
- Open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Competitive daily rate from £145 depending on experience
About the School
- Smaller than average lesson sizes with an average of 20 children in each class
- New state of the art building with excellent resources
- A variety of extracurricular activities available for children after school
- Effective team approach to teaching
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Very welcoming school
- Located in Sidcup and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Art Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a QTS, Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with CER also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity