School support, School support
Europe , England , East Midlands
£60.00 – £80.00 per day
08 November 2018
06 December 2018
CER are working exclusively with a number of Secondary Schools in Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. Due to the high demand, we are urgently recruiting Sports Cover Supervisors to work both full and part time at our partner schools from October 2018.
We are looking to appoint 3 Physical Education Cover Supervisors per school and we will choose your schools based on suitability and location. Regular work in the same schools will allow you to build solid relationships which could in turn lead to more long-term positions within the schools.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
- Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
- Deal with any immediate problems.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
- Build report with students.
To get you ready for the role as a Cover Supervisor we will be holding free training courses.
The course will cover:
- The day-to-day role of a Cover Supervisor
- Your safeguarding responsibilities
- What 's expected of you in your new role
- Classroom management techniques and strategies.
The successful applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level or have school support experience.
- Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
- Be available at least 3 days a week.
- Be flexible and available at short notice.
- Being able to drive would be an advantage