Secondary teaching, Secondary teaching
Europe , England , S. E. England , Kent , Tonbridge
£110.00 – £160.00 per day
11 October 2018
08 November 2018
Maths Teacher Required
CER Education secondary's division are looking for a Maths Teacher as soon as possible in the Tonbridge area. This role applies to a Maths Teacher who is highly motivated, committed and engaging. The teacher must able to teach all key stages including A 'level.
To be considered for this Maths Teacher role:
- Ideally hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- To be able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be hardworking and professional
As a Maths Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back for your DBS from CER*
- A selection of short and long term assignments
CER Education is an employment agency working on behalf of the UK schools. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking a rewarding Maths Teacher role, please apply now with an up to date CV or contact Alicia at CER Education on 01622 693 545.