Secondary teaching, Secondary teaching
Europe , England , S. E. England , Kent , Tonbridge
£100.00 – £160.00 per day
11 October 2018
08 November 2018
Science Teacher Required
CER Education's Secondary division is looking for a Science Teacher to start as soon as possible on a long term basis. This position is full time and would be teaching all key stages including A 'Level. In order to be suitable for the role, you need to be passionate and hardworking.
As a successful Science Teacher, you must:
- Ideally hold a Qualified Teacher Status(QTS)or equivalent
- To have experienced of teaching Science at any key stage and specialism
- To have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of the UK National Curriculum
As a Science Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back on your DBS from CER *
- A range of work from short to long term assignments
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Science Teacher role, please contact Alicia at CER Education on 01622 693 545 or apply by submitting your CV.
*Terms and condition apply