Europe , England , East Midlands , Leicestershire
£120.00 – £170.00 per day
08 November 2018
06 December 2018
CER in Leicester are currently looking to recruit a Spanish Specialist Teacher to start as soon as possible. This role would be suitable for a qualified teacher or instructor.
Applications are welcome from qualified MFL Teachers who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS4.
The school is a good to outstanding school in Leicester that have a reputation of high standards and are fully committed to develop and support supply teachers who are at the start of their teaching careers.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching MFL within the curriculum
- Must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Ability to teach MFL up to Key Stage 4
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management skills
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate).
We're market leaders when it comes to remuneration of our candidates and that shows when they re on placement in our schools. If your available to work on a long term supply basis for the Autumn term then i want to hear from you!